Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to receive our latest newsletter.
You can contact us by phone or by completing the form below.
• Phone: 07745 378039
Here are some of the reasons you may want to contact us – and when we would really like to hear from you:
• If you find an injured badger – please do phone us urgently
• If you see a dead badger – please do report it by completing the form below.
• If you see or suspect you have seen somebody interfering with a badger sett – please phone us urgently, and also contact the local police
• If you are interested in joining the group or would like more information about getting involved
• If you have badgers visiting your garden and would like to know more about them (or have issues with badgers digging in your garden)
• If you would like us to give a talk about badgers to your group
Learn all about Badgers, how they live, the threats they face and their relationship with Bovine TB.Click Here
It is important that we receive all notifications of dead or injured Badgers as quickly as possible.Click Here
Keep up with latest news about our group and Badgers in general. Includes the latest posts from our blog and our Facebook page.Click here
View photographs of Badgers taken by our members whilst keeping watch on setts in the Kirklees area .Click here